SHS Daily Bulletin
If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. Chinese Proverb
- Stevenson-Carson School District and the Educational Services District 112 is sad to announce the passing of Ms. Kerri Drake, special education teacher assigned to Carson Elementary School and was at SHS/WRMS last year. The SCSD district office received notice at approximately 2:45 PM yesterday that she had passed from a heart attack. No other details are available at this time. Our thoughts and prayers are with Kerri's family, friends, and colleagues. Counseling services will be available at the school today.
- SHS Running start students: If you have a free period please report to AJ's room in the library.
- Mr. Barton will be hosting the first meeting of the Chess Club on Tuesday at lunch in the library. Eat your lunch first then come to play.
- Athletes going out to Carson after school, please note which bus you are to ride: Bus 9 (Apple) – Football; Bus 3 (Pear) - Volleyball.
- Picture day is Friday, September 5th. Picture packets are available from your ADVO teacher or in the office. Please remember that hats cannot be worn in the pictures.
- Students: your Big Binder should be going with you to EVERY class. The list of contents for your binder is on the website under the "Welcome Back" article. The Big Binder is required for ALL students.
- The fire doors will be closed during lunch periods for both WRMS and SHS. Classes are still in session during lunch. Please be respectful and do not disrupt their learning.
- Back to School Dance for HIGH school students is Friday September 5th after the football game until 11:00 - $2 with spirit wear(school colors, fan crew stuff) and $5 without.
- Homecoming will kick off on Friday, September 26 with color wars. Start talking to your your class advisor about Spirit Boards, Lip Syncs, and other competitions.
Chicken Burger with Lettuce and Tomatoes, French Fries, Apple, and a Cookie.