SHS Daily Bulletin
“The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.”
- Mortimer Adler
- Next week is spirit week at WRMS. Monday - PJ day, Tuesday - Camo Day, Wednesday - Color Wars, Thursday - Super Hero Day, and Friday - Costume Day. All outfits must follow school dress code.
- Today we will be honoring students who have "Risen to the Challenge" with the Carol Collins Student of the Month award! We appreciate all our amazing students! We are on a regular schedule after our morning assembly.
- Washington State Voter Registration Forms are available in the office for those students who are eighteen years old and have not yet registered.
- Cold and flu season has hit. The best way to avoid getting sick is to make sure you frequently wash your hands. Other ways to help you stay healthy are to make sure that you avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth; cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze; do not share food or drink with friends; and, consider getting a flu vaccination from public health or your doctor.
- There will be an FCCLA meeting this TODAY at lunch in Ms. McIntire’s room.
- There will be a middle school dance TODAY in the commons from 6:30-9:30. Cost is $3 with ASB, $5 without. All WRMS students are welcome to attend the dance. Guest students are not allowed.
- Parking passes are required for all students who drive and park at SHS. All paperwork is available in the office. Passes can be purchased for only $1. Passes must be accompanied by a copy of current insurance coverage for the vehicle. $5 fine are being issued for those who have not turned in their paperwork..
- Parents and Community: The One Prevention Alliance invites you to take a quick survey regarding drugs and alcohol in our community. Answers are anonymous and help the community get grant funding for prevention and education efforts. The survey can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STEXON . If you have questions, please call Suzie Strom at 427-9490.
- Winter Cheerleading Parent Meeting will be Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 in the Cafeteria. Please make sure you attend! If you have any questions, call Coach Kristen West at 427-4004.
Chicken Burger with Lettuce and Tomatoes, French Fries, Apple, and a Cookie
This Week's Events
SHS Football @ Castle Rock - Leave Time 3:00 V 7:00