SHS Daily Bulletin
Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations.
- We are on an assembly schedule today. SHS report to the gym after 6th period; WRMS go to ADVO.
- Happy Halloween! If you are wearing a costume today, please make sure it is school appropriate and no masks. If you go out tonight, please be safe. Go to homes that you know, make sure you are visible in the dark, and do not take questionable treats.
- This week is spirit week at WRMS. Today is - Costume Day. All outfits must follow school dress code - no hats and no masks please.
- Good Luck to all the cross country runners competing at Saturday's District Meet! You make us proud! Go Dogs!
- Students who ride the bus: please remember you are not to eat food on the bus because it is a dangerous choking hazard and there are many students who have severe food allergies.
- Remember to turn your clock back 1 hour this Sunday. Enjoy your extra hour of sleep!
- Jostens will be here on Tuesday, Nov. 4th to meet with Seniors during Advo. They will be presenting graduation package information.
- Jostens will be here Friday, Nov. 7th @ lunch to take graduation orders and deposits.
- WRMS Girls and Boys: Basketball open gym begins November 3rd and runs through the 20th, 2014, with later dates to be announced depending on regular practice scheduling. The gym will be open Mondays and Thursdays, from 3:30-5pm at Stevenson Elementary School. Access to the gym after 4pm will be through the rear door, behind the school. In addition, 5th and 6th grade boys and girls will also be invited during the same session times. Sign up forms are in the office.
- Winter Cheerleading Parent Meeting will be Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 in the Cafeteria. Please make sure you attend! If you have any questions, call Coach Kristen West at 427-4004.
- If you are interested in running for an FCCLA officer position, please let Ms. McIntire know before Thursday – November 6th so your name can be added to the ballot.
- The next FCCLA meeting will be Nov 7th in Ms. McIntire’s room at lunch. We will be voting that day.
- The SHS winter sports season begins November 16th. Make sure you have your paperwork turned in and your fines cleared!
- Attention high school wrestlers: there will be a wrestling meeting on November 12th in the library during lunch.
- Cold and flu season has hit. The best way to avoid getting sick is to make sure you frequently wash your hands. Other ways to help you stay healthy are to make sure that you avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth; cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze; do not share food or drink with friends; and, consider getting a flu vaccination from public health or your doctor.
- Parking passes are required for all students who drive and park at SHS. All paperwork is available in the office. Passes can be purchased for only $1. Passes must be accompanied by a copy of current insurance coverage for the vehicle. $5 fine are being issued for those who have not turned in their paperwork.
- Parents and Community: The One Prevention Alliance invites you to take a quick survey regarding drugs and alcohol in our community. Answers are anonymous and help the community get grant funding for prevention and education efforts. The survey can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STEXON . If you have questions, please call Suzie Strom at 427-9490.
Goblin Burger, Spooky Tater Sticks, Bobbin Apples, and Trick-or-Treat Cookie.
This Week's Events
Friday: Assembly Schedule
SHS Football @ White Salmon - Leave Time 4:00 V 7:00
Cross Country District Championships @ Woodland - Leave Time 6:45 AM **What a great first season for our Cross Country team!!**