SHS Daily Bulletin
I tell students that the opportunities I had were a result of having a good educational background. Education is what allows you to stand out.
- The “Apple” bus, (#9) is at passenger capacity. To keep our students safe and to make sure we will be able to transport more students as the need arises, we have moved the students at the stop of Metzger and Vine Maple to the “Banana” bus (#2) only for the PM route. The AM route will remain the same. The stop time will also remain the same at 3:47. This will start TODAY, December 1, 2014. If you have questions, please call the bus garage.
- Saturday School will start up again this Saturday, December 6th from 8:30-11:30. Students assigned to Saturday School must arrive promptly and bring with the classwork to do or a book to read.
- The annual Holiday Food Drive begins on Monday, December 1st. This is a compitition between ADVOs, high school and middle school. The winning ADVO will receive a pizza party before winter break. Food brought in goes directly to the Community Food Basket Project. Last year middle school brought in the most food! Let's see who winds up on top this year!
- Western Washington University will be visiting SHS at 11:40 on Today, Nov. 25th, to speak to interested students during high school lunch. Please sign up in the counseling center if you would like to attend.
- Attention 8th Grade Volleyball Girls: Your team picture has arrived! Please bring in the old team picture to the office and exchange it for the new!
- Winter weather is HERE! Make sure the office has updated phone numbers so you can get the automated school closure calls. Also, watch the District website for the most accurate information. Local news channels and radio will also receive information about school closures. Student Drivers- make sure you travel safely and that your vehicle is equipped for the weather and that you leave early enough to get to school on time. If your vehicle is not ready for winter weather, the bus is a good option.
Cheese Enchilada, Spanish Rice, Glazed Carrots, and Applesauce.
This Week's Events