SHS Daily Bulletin
“The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.”
- Mortimer Adler
- Cold and flu season has hit. The best way to avoid getting sick is to make sure you frequently wash your hands. Other ways to help you stay healthy are to make sure that you avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth; cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze; do not share food or drink with friends; and, consider getting a flu vaccination from public health or your doctor.
- Attention Middle school students: wrestling and girl’s basketball season begins TODAY, October 23rd. Make sure to pick up your sports packets in the office and your fines are cleared.
- There will be an FCCLA meeting this Friday at lunch in Ms. McIntire’s room.
- Friday, October 24th there will be a middle school dance in the commons from 6:30-9:30. Cost is $3 with ASB, $5 without. All WRMS students are welcome to attend the dance. Guest students are not allowed.
- Parking passes are required for all students who drive and park at SHS. All paperwork is available in the office. Passes can be purchased for only $1. Passes must be accompanied by a copy of current insurance coverage for the vehicle. $5 fine are being issued for those who have not turned in their paperwork..
- Parents and Community: The One Prevention Alliance invites you to take a quick survey regarding drugs and alcohol in our community. Answers are anonymous and help the community get grant funding for prevention and education efforts. The survey can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STEXON . If you have questions, please call Suzie Strom at 427-9490.
- Winter Cheerleading Parent Meeting will be Monday, November 3rd at 6:30 in the Cafeteria. Please make sure you attend! If you have any questions, call Coach Kristen West at 427-4004.
Hearty Chili, Corn Bread, Fresh Veggies, and Pears.
This Week's Events
SHS Volleyball @ White Salmon - Leave Time 4:15 JV 5:45 V 7:00
SHS Girls Soccer vs. King's Way - Home
SHS Football @ Castle Rock - Leave Time 3:00 V 7:00