2016-17 Calendar updated on 1-5-16
Important information to note:
- School Hours: 8:45 am - 3:35 pm
- Doors open: 8:20 am Walkers report to the front doors. Bussers will enter through the north door (5th and 6th graders) or the Cafeteria Door (3rd, 4th and breakfast eaters).
- Breakfast served: 8:20 am – 8:35 am
- Second household/Emergency information: If your child does not live with you full-time and you would like second household information mailed to your home, please contact the school office. Please update your emergency information sheets anytime there are changes.
- Restraining orders/parenting plans: If you possess a restraining order against another person or if you have a parenting plan, it is very important that you provide our office with the most current documents bearing the signature or stamp of a judge. We are legally unable to deny parent contact with a child unless the proper documents are on file in our school.
- Free and reduced meals program: If you feel you may qualify for the free or reduced lunch/breakfast program, please complete a form and return it to our office at any time.
- Bus transportation: If you need bus information, please call the transportation office at 427-5277.
- Medication at school: Any medication given at school must be stored in the office and accompanied by an “Authorization for Administration of Medication” form. If your child needs to take medication the first day of school, please pick up and complete this form prior to the first day. A physician’s signature is also required on this form.
- Walkers and private transportation: Please remember to drop off and pick up children near the office. This area is a non-idle zone and we ask that everyone use the crosswalks. Please avoid parking in no parking and handicap zones.
When driving in the area around our school buildings, please drive slowly and watch for children.
If you ever have any questions or concerns please call the office or send me an e-mail.